Halley M. Stephens
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Health Care Law
- General Litigation Defense
- Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Accident Defense
- Construction Law
- Administrative Licensing Proceedings
- Florida State University: B.S. in English, 1994
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., 1998
- Florida Bar-Trial Lawyers Section
- AV Preeminent, Martindale Hubbell
- United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern District
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers Association, Mentor Program
- William H. Stafford American Inn of Court, Master Lawyer
Ms. Stephens was born and raised in Tallahassee and has practiced law in this area since graduating from law school in 1998. She is a civil trial lawyer and is AV rated by the Martindale-Hubble Law Directory, which is the highest rating possible for a lawyer. She has handled most every type of civil claim during her legal career at both the trial and appellate levels. She has represented individuals, businesses and professionals throughout the panhandle for over 20 years.
Ms. Stephens has spent the majority of her legal career focusing her practice on medical malpractice defense. She has successfully defended physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare facilities against medical malpractice claims as well as during all stages of disciplinary investigations and proceedings before regulatory agencies and boards.
Ms. Stephens is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of Florida and is a member of the Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar. She is also a Master Lawyer of the William H. Stafford American Inn of Court and a Mentor Lawyer through the Tallahassee Women Lawyers Association mentoring program.